Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

From Dust

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jul 27, 2011

As a benevolent god known as 'the Breath', players must lead their people to safety and help them retrieve the lost knowledge of their ancestors by manipulating the shape of the terrain of the world in this spiritual successor to Populous.

From Dust apparently cloud storage enabled?

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Meowayne

I just recovered my gamertag on my 360 at home, started up From Dust and out of nowhere, there was my save game and level progression from when I played the game at a friend's house. Google couldn't really help me with the question of cloud storage for XBLA titles had actually started or not. Can anyone confirm this? It would seem weird to me that my From Dust savegame was in the cloud without ever having asked or notified me.

Quipido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Quipido

I wouldn't call it cloud saving, but some games store data tied to a gamertag for some time now. I remember Shadow Complex had this, some people were upset there is no way to start over because it just loades up player level from some server somwhere.

Mantel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Mantel

It's got it on the PC version, the Ubi-manager thing sync's save games when you quit the game, or at least it tries to and takes ages.

alternate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By alternate

you can turn it off on PC and it stores locally.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.