Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Fuzion Frenzy

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 14, 2001

Players compete in a multitude of games from water craft races to hot potato with a bomb, all the while collecting points to use in the winner-takes-all final round!

In Preparation For Fuzion Frenzy Frenzy

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By glots

I feel like folks should watch (or rewatch) this classic segment of Fuzion Frenzy from 2013's Extra Life stream in preparation for this week's friday stream. It starts at about 1:10:10.

I don't know which coast I'd like to see play it more. My guess is that it'll probably be GBeast, since it's going to lead up to UPF. My only hope is that they stay awake at least 15 hours beforehand, so that the stream will have the same feel of "We're so tired." Extra Life.

...and apparently it will be GBEAST!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
    deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Alexis' confused "why are they all blank?" comment while simultaneously looking like he's about to pass out from exhaustion is the best

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm so happy that they're actually doing this. There are so many hilariously bad mini-game parties to be had still.

Lumbermancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well that's gonna be something. How many hours does full game last?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.