The superior member of the FXO family, the FXO GTR is a upgraded version of the FXO Turbo, built solely for racing. It has been altered to use four-wheel drive instead of front-wheel drive, along with several other alterations to boost its performance significantly.
This is one of three top-tier GTR cars that are competitive against each other; the other two are the XR GTR and FZ50 GTR. The FXO GTR is often considered the weakest of the trio, due to understeer and performance issues. However, its stability makes it a decent starter car for the top GTR class, and in the hands of a good expert, winning races is certainly possible.
- Engine Placement: Front engine
- Drive Wheels: Four-wheel drive
- Transmission: Sequential gearbox with ignition cut
- Engine: 2.0 liter turbocharged flat 4
- Power: 365 kW (490 bhp) @ 6270 rpm
- Torque: 627 Nm (462 lbft) @ 4775 rpm
- Total Mass: 1100 kg (2425 lbs)
- Power-weight: 332 W/kg (453 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 58% Front, 42% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 100 liters