With inspiration arguably taken from both the Ferrari 550 Maranello and Porsche 997, the FZ50 stands out as a well-rounded GT3-class road car in Live for Speed. While it certainly doesn't have the performance of the beefier FZ50 GTR, its smooth handling should please all but the wildest of rear-wheel drive fans.
The FZ50 can be considered competitive with the RaceAbout. It also has hybrid and knobbly tires, making it a possible choice for rallycross. However, being rear-wheel drive, it is a questionable option for rallycross.
- Engine Placement: Rear engine
- Drive Wheels: Rear-wheel drive
- Transmission: H-pattern gearbox
- Engine: 3.6 liter flat 6
- Power: 269 kW (360 bhp) @ 7563 rpm
- Torque: 392 Nm (289 lbft) @ 5000 rpm
- Total Mass: 1380 kg (3042 lbs)
- Power-weight: 195 W/kg (265 bhp/ton)
- Weight Distribution: 38% Front, 62% Rear
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 90 liters