Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

G-Man

Character » appears in 15 games

An enigmatic character of disturbing power, the inhuman G-Man represents an unknown, trans-dimensional organization, and is a major influence on the events in the Half-Life universe.

did you know

• 53 results
    Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By Gmanall

Maybe the G-man is a robot that walks around mindless scares you and haunts your dreams.

4D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By 4D
    BiffMcBlumpkin said:
    "
    caption
    caption
    "
    DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By DARKIDO07
    Hamz said:
    "This is probably the biggest rumour or question many Half Life fans have. Is the G-Man really Gordon Freeman from the future? I mean afterall he never has directly hurt Gordon now has he and infact he sort of saved him at the end of Half Life. But then why would the Vortigaunts try to stop the G-Man from taking Gordon at the end of HL2 if the G-Man is infact Gordon?

I'm sorry but as much as it would be cool to have the G-Man as some future or alternate reality version of Gordon, i just dont think he is.
    "
    I have a hypothesis that I'm actually writing about this subject of G-Man = Gordon Freeman. I don't want to give too much away. Need time to type it though. I will start typing it tomorrow.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.