Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Boy Advance

Platform »

The third platform in the Game Boy line, the Game Boy Advance was offered in a multitude of colors and had three hardware offerings, the sideways Game Boy Advance, the flip Game Boy Advance SP and the tiny Game Boy Advance Micro.

Electronic Video Games Organization Martha Stewart Shit Goings On

smiteofhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By smiteofhand

Hello.

I like video games old and new. Are we friends now? Great! Friend, I have acquired a number of electronic video games over the course of my alive time and as such have a need to organize them in a way that makes them accessible, functional, and not look like the dog shit. Now that we are best friends I figure you might like to take a look at some of my electronic video games organization Martha Stewart shit goings on.

Game Boy games. Small, and slippery and they just end up everywhere, under the bed, in the drawer, under the mini-van seat. Have you seen my copy of Tetris? I think I loaned it to you. You better not have erased my high score. Anyway. I got a box.

Get Box
    Get Box

It was on sale. 50% off. I had a coupon to get 40% off but the girl at the counter said no. I don't think she likes boxes very much. It was still pretty cheap so I wasn't too sad. You can probably get it for cheap too at whatever box store happens to be within a distance you can get your bag of human meat to. Or just use the internet and get the box shipped to you in a slightly larger box. I am not your mother. Do what you want!

Next you open up the box and glue some sticks and put in your handheld cartridges (Licensed by Nintendo). If you try to use unlicensed cartridges your box might not work. Don't try to return it to the store. The girl at the counter won't care. She will say no.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    smiteofhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By smiteofhand

Hello.

I like video games old and new. Are we friends now? Great! Friend, I have acquired a number of electronic video games over the course of my alive time and as such have a need to organize them in a way that makes them accessible, functional, and not look like the dog shit. Now that we are best friends I figure you might like to take a look at some of my electronic video games organization Martha Stewart shit goings on.

Game Boy games. Small, and slippery and they just end up everywhere, under the bed, in the drawer, under the mini-van seat. Have you seen my copy of Tetris? I think I loaned it to you. You better not have erased my high score. Anyway. I got a box.

Get Box
    Get Box

It was on sale. 50% off. I had a coupon to get 40% off but the girl at the counter said no. I don't think she likes boxes very much. It was still pretty cheap so I wasn't too sad. You can probably get it for cheap too at whatever box store happens to be within a distance you can get your bag of human meat to. Or just use the internet and get the box shipped to you in a slightly larger box. I am not your mother. Do what you want!

Next you open up the box and glue some sticks and put in your handheld cartridges (Licensed by Nintendo). If you try to use unlicensed cartridges your box might not work. Don't try to return it to the store. The girl at the counter won't care. She will say no.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By JCTango

Cool box - kinda makes me want to get one of those hitman-style metal briefcases to store my old carts haha.

Damolition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Damolition

Oh man, this must save so much space.

smiteofhand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By smiteofhand

Hello best friends @JCTango @Damolition! You will be pleased to hear box is recovering safely after surgery. I am sure box will be taking phone calls and back to work very soon.

Best regards and may all your wishes come true,

Friend

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Sackmanjones

You're an interesting fellow....... I like you

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Elazul

Weird, I'm literally watching a Let's Play of Harmony of Dissonance right now.

Anyway, great post. If you made it to get that quest then nice job. It beat the average "HEY GUYS I MAKE BLOG POST FOR QUEST KOOL RITE???!!" bullshit by loooooong way.

zyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By zyn

Too small to hold my games.

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By Hunter5024

You need more games so your box doesn't look so big.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#9  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Sounds like you got a good deal. Your coupon was for 40% off yet you got 50% off.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.