Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Boy

Platform »

Nintendo's first handheld gaming console was immensely popular among gamers, selling millions. Despite its grayscale color scheme, it still got support from developers and publishers.

Episode 15 - If You Do 55 Secret Things Then You Become a Secret

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By sirdesmond

In this week's episode, Jared (GB user CritThreat) and I are joined by another special guest, Landon Sorrell (King of the Micro-Review). We go on a grand GameBoy adventure, bring the games of the tiny screen to the living room with the Super GameBoy, get crushed by giant eyeballs in Castlevania: The Adventure, go through our personal handheld lineage in the Facebook Question of the Week, attempt to bully alien species into bowing down (even though they are stronger than us) in Solar Striker, and see a much more flexible side of Mario in Donkey Kong ('94).

Next Week's Theme: I'm a Computer, Man!

DOWNLOAD

SUBSCRIBE

We would love your feedback! Let us know what you think, if you've got a future Question of the Week, or if you know any games that we should cover on a future episode.

sirdesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By sirdesmond

In this week's episode, Jared (GB user CritThreat) and I are joined by another special guest, Landon Sorrell (King of the Micro-Review). We go on a grand GameBoy adventure, bring the games of the tiny screen to the living room with the Super GameBoy, get crushed by giant eyeballs in Castlevania: The Adventure, go through our personal handheld lineage in the Facebook Question of the Week, attempt to bully alien species into bowing down (even though they are stronger than us) in Solar Striker, and see a much more flexible side of Mario in Donkey Kong ('94).

Next Week's Theme: I'm a Computer, Man!

DOWNLOAD

SUBSCRIBE

We would love your feedback! Let us know what you think, if you've got a future Question of the Week, or if you know any games that we should cover on a future episode.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.