Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Developers Conference

Concept »

The Game Developers Conference, or GDC, is an annual industry conference held in San Francisco, Cologne, Germany, and Shanghai, China.

Any Giantbomb live stream for GDC this year?

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

Last year GDC overlapped with PAX East so i understand why there wasn't much coverage of it but i really enjoyed that stream they did in 2014 where a bunch of devs stopped by the office. Anyone think they'll do that again this year?

It's always fun seeing what Dave Lang and John Vignocchi do when they're locked in a room together.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I really hope so; those streams were awesome. I actually might rewatch the last one if they don't do a new one this year. Always cool to see game devs get together and talk about games.

Barf_Surprise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

DO IT DO IT DO IT

Avatar image for equitasinvictus
    EquitasInvictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I, too, was wondering this, and will bump this thread by posting. Thanks!

No lie, I was kind of stalking the forum for something like this to pop up all day after seeing a bunch of social media posts from people of interest making it down to the bay area.

UnInvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

On UPF Brad alluded to some devs coming over, but it sounded like that might just be for some QL and Unfinished videos of games being shown there. That 2014 GDC live stream was a whole lot of fun though, I'd love another one.

chilibean_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By chilibean_3

I wonder if something like the 2014 GDC stuff is possible in their new closed up studio. I hope there is still a way to have stuff like that, it really is what makes the site unique.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.