Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Game Room

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 24, 2010

A downloadable portal for official emulation of retro video games for the Xbox 360 and PC, featuring offerings from the Atari 2600 and Intellivision as well as early arcade games by Atari and Konami.

Missing Mascot

Pseudonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pseudonym

I bought Time Pilot today and I haven't got the mascot, anyone else having this problem?

mropinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By mropinion

No, I don't have an answer, but when did Time Pilot get released to Game Room? I love that game (even though I beat it once already on XBLA)
    trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By trace

If you bought Time Pilot today (Thursday), that's why. The free mascot offer's only for the first day the game's out, which would have been Wednesday.  The offer's only up when the special offer 'buy this today and get the mascot for free' dialog box keeps appearing.

Pseudonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Pseudonym
    @PsEG:  Oops my bad I thought today was the day game room got updated!
    Superman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

#5  Edited By Superman64

If you ask me (and nobody did...but if you had) I think mascots should come with the games all of the time. You could unlock them after getting all gold medals in each game. But Microsoft loves money...so yeah.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.