Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gang Beasts

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Aug 29, 2014

Two to eight players punch, kick, and throw each other to be the last one standing in this physics-based party fighter.

Should Gang Beasts have some kind of climbing level like that one part in American Gladiators?

Avatar image for deactivated-62a216db3532b
    deactivated-62a216db3532b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Should Gang Beasts have some kind of climbing level like that one part in American Gladiators? (32 votes)

Yes 19%
    Hell Yes 72%
    Nah I am not that fun 9%

I submit this photo so that you know where I stand.

• 
    StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Not unless they speed up climbing somehow. But that might break the regular game.

RonGalaxy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I think race style obstacle courses would be amazing in gang beasts. Its still centered around beating the shit out of each other, but it adds variety in the goal you have to achieve to win. Someone phone boneloaf!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think race style obstacle courses would be amazing in gang beasts. Its still centered around beating the shit out of each other, but it adds variety in the goal you have to achieve to win. Someone phone boneloaf!

Imagine if they put in the tennis ball gun somehow and it was janky as fuck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Side note: I think you should be able to grab onto those levers and move the swingstages up and down.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#5  Edited By Hailinel

@rongalaxy said:

Imagine if they put in the tennis ball gun somehow and it was janky as fuck.

I don't think "intentional" jank is something anyone wants from this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.