Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Garry's Mod

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 29, 2006

Build stuff. Destroy stuff. Spawn so many dominoes that the server crashes with a "no free edicts" error. Such is life in Garry's Mod.

Any duders play Gmod, what servers do you play on?

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Brunchies

So after a while of owning it, I started playing gmod a lot thanks to a little server called gmod theaterwhich basically lets you watch youtube videos inside of the game, its pretty cool despite some of the idiots on that server and its high brony population(nothing wrong with that mind you). I was wondering if there were any other servers that you guys could recommend or if you guys apart of the pc gaming hub would be interested in playing gmod.

Sidonic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sidonic

Hi.

Sometimes I go to gmodtheater, you're right a very nice server, it is fun to watch movies with other people on YouTube. I recommend you Sassilization servers.

They have several servers with nice gamemodes like:

Zombie Escape; Deathrun, Bunnyhop, Climb, (in the near future add gamemode based on the RTS). I really enjoy playing on their servers.

I could still recommend you gamemode:

Trouble in Terrorist town - 188.165.217.19:27025

Frreta (mini games) - 193.200.158.146

If you do not know anything - use google.

If you want you can add me on steam :)

Peace!

Terramagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Terramagi

I mostly only play Trouble in Terrorist Town whenever one of my Steam friends is like "the server's full of pubs, get in here and show them how to play this goddamn game".

Pub rule NEVER LIES - shoot everybody who isn't a regular after 6 minutes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.