Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Garry's Mod

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Nov 29, 2006

Build stuff. Destroy stuff. Spawn so many dominoes that the server crashes with a "no free edicts" error. Such is life in Garry's Mod.

Garrys mod graphical problem!

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By and333

So let me start off with the screenshot

caption
    caption

That graphic glitch begins when I start up the game. the game runs smoothly but that big metallic thing is very weird. If anyone knows how to fix this I would thank you very much!

and333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By and333

Can't anybody help? here are my crappy system specs:

Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
    Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual  CPU  E2140  @ 1.60GHz (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
          Memory: 894MB RAM
    Card name: SiS Mirage 3 Graphics
    Manufacturer: SiS
        Chip type: SiS672 series

Jiquk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Jiquk

by the looks of it your comp just cant handle it i would recomend an new graphics card but a quick fix souluttion buy a new comp.

ChestyMcGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ChestyMcGee

I've got a worse system than that right now and I've never gotten any really bad graphical errors. The reason behind that is I have an ATI card. Basically, don't ever buy a graphics card that isn't Radeon or GeForce. No game support them and, although sometimes, you'll get lucky and have no problems, most of the time you're gonna get crap like that all over the screen. You can get a 256MB ATI or Nvidia card pretty cheap now, just invest in one of those I'd say.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.