£29.00 Bargain Alarm

#1 Edited by matttty (124 posts) -

To all uk gamers, Sainsburys are selling Gears 2 for £29. Thought you might want to know.

I think this is only in stores not online.

#2 Posted by Linkyshinks (11400 posts) -

Too late, my copy is about to pop through the letter box in any moment now :D. Great deal though! 

They were doing Arcade bundles for £99 according to something I read a little while ago.

#3 Posted by matttty (124 posts) -

They are doing Fallout 3 for the same price.

#4 Posted by Hamz (6899 posts) -

£29 for a game thats JUST released? thats a fucking steal if ever i saw one, seriously. Man if i was actually interested in the game i'd jump on the train to my local supermarket now!

#5 Posted by boko52 (53 posts) -

this is fucking bullshit the game didnt arrive in the post.... fuck you play.com and fuck you royal mail ugh

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14805 posts) -
boko52 said:
"this is fucking bullshit the game didnt arrive in the post.... fuck you play.com and fuck you royal mail ugh"
And thats why I don't preorder online.
#7 Posted by stucket (283 posts) -

and thats why i preorder for Launch Event only,either that or i buy the games on ebay for cheaper price.

#8 Posted by AkumaX (273 posts) -

Getting my copy today at Asda after I've been to the doctor, Sainbury's is ten miles down the road.

Not Super Stoked for it for some reason.

#9 Posted by GumbieuK (131 posts) -

What a bargain! Nice find.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.