Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

Anyone hear about another exp event?

Avatar image for antoinediamonds
    AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

did anyone hear about the next exp event? I don't have twitter and the gow website is always the last place for info

Avatar image for origina1penguin
    Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Origina1Penguin
    @AntoineDiamonds:  
    Valentine's Day (Weekend) XP Event: 

TORQUE BOWS OF LOVE: A VALENTINES DAY EVENT

Straight from the Gears of War facebook page and the Gears 2 forums comes news that our next XP event is coming up the weekend of Valentines Day, February 11th - 15th. We will celebrate with 14x XP Wingman and 7x XP in all other gametypes. In Horde, the Wretch cupids will shoot their Torque Bow arrows of love. Check out Cher's thread in the Gears of War 2 forum for more information!

14x XP for Wingman 
    7x XP all other game modes 
    Horde special: Wretches with torque bows
    datarez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By datarez

The 14x XP has been nice in Wingman.  Doesn't seem to be very many people playing it because all the matches I was in tonight were all still half full of bots. But the bots in gears still kick my ass half the time.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.