Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gears of War 2

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Nov 07, 2008

Join Delta Squad once more in the fight against the Locust Horde, in this "bigger, better and more badass" sequel to the 2006 smash hit.

Is Carmine Sieras answer to Kenny?

Regal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Regal

Well, the game gave us clues that in the next installment it's Clay Carmines turn to show us how clumsy that helmet really makes you. I've got to thinking that obviously, Carmine, in his different reincarnations, is really Kenny from South Park as he will die in every game, and more gruesome each time it seems.

Do you think I'm right? Will Carmine show up in Gears 3 and later offed in some dramatic scene so they go "hell, I can't believe what happened to Carmine!".

My hope is that they flip the script sort of on the next game. They'll meet clay expecting another rookie newly enrolled and they find what appears to be the new hotshot in the army whos fighting style is to show off and try to boss Marcus around, wonder how that goes.

And yeah I have another question that I didn't wan't to create a thread for, I'm replaying on insane, but in the very beginning (where you are riding "betty") and trying to protect it from that reaver that comes up beside you - how the HELL do you kill that thing? I've tried like everything. I've just went for it's head non-stop with the turrent, I've went for the body, I've tried shooting off the locust sitting on it (the rider and the gunner) and I've tried doing all of the above with the lancer too. Yet the Reaver just keep pounding us anyway until we fail. WTF!?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By HandsomeDead
    'Sieras'?
    Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Vinchenzo

Yea, what does this have to do with "Siera?"

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By OmegaPirate

this post has officially confused the fuck out of me at 1am 0_o

breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By breton

To the confusion: There are two Carmine characters and attached to Sera. Do they die there each game?( Haven't played either one, 'cause they suck.)

Prime20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Prime20
    Regal said:
    "Well, the game gave us clues that in the next installment it's Clay Carmines turn to show us how clumsy that helmet really makes you. I've got to thinking that obviously, Carmine, in his different reincarnations, is really Kenny from South Park as he will die in every game, and more gruesome each time it seems.

Do you think I'm right? Will Carmine show up in Gears 3 and later offed in some dramatic scene so they go "hell, I can't believe what happened to Carmine!".

My hope is that they flip the script sort of on the next game. They'll meet clay expecting another rookie newly enrolled and they find what appears to be the new hotshot in the army whos fighting style is to show off and try to boss Marcus around, wonder how that goes.

And yeah I have another question that I didn't wan't to create a thread for, I'm replaying on insane, but in the very beginning (where you are riding "betty") and trying to protect it from that reaver that comes up beside you - how the HELL do you kill that thing? I've tried like everything. I've just went for it's head non-stop with the turrent, I've went for the body, I've tried shooting off the locust sitting on it (the rider and the gunner) and I've tried doing all of the above with the lancer too. Yet the Reaver just keep pounding us anyway until we fail. WTF!?"
    1. Yeah its already been theorized that since there are 4 Carmines odds are we are looki at 4 Gears Games.
    2. Make sure you hit the reload button to cool down the turret, if you dont do it and try to wait for the gun to cool itself down your just going to end up doing this mission till it makes you want to rip your hair out.
    Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#7  Edited By Captain_Insano

yeah it confused me at first when I read 'Sieras' thinking he had misspelt the game company. Then I realised he meant 'Sera's'. I would like it also if the new Carmine was a bad ass in the style of Cole or Baird when they're expecting a new rookie. He would still keep the helmet though so we don't see facial features. Maybe at the beginning the Colonel or Anya would them that they have a new Delta member, they worked with his brothers etc. Cue Marcus and Dom...ohh no, not again. Then a huge Carmine appears and dominates. Yet still dies in spectacular fashion

daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By daniel_beck_90

Carmine got another brother that may or may not appear in the third game (providing he is still alive )

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.