Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Genesis

Platform »

After the cult success of their 8-bit Master System, Sega decided to give gamers a taste of their arcade capabilities with a 16-bit console. Known worldwide as the Mega Drive but called Genesis in the US, it provided graphics and sound a couple of steps below their popular System 16 arcade cabinets. The Mega Drive/Genesis turned out to be Sega's most successful console.

Any KS backers not get their Genesis/MD Collected works yet?

wadtomaton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hello all. Just wondering if anyone else had not gotten it yet or if I should be contacting them at this point. I'm in a suburb of Chicago, so I'm hoping the shipping is just going slow but they were supposed to be shipped out in the last week of Oct, and their KS estimated 6 - 10 business days, so I should have had it last week. Hopefully it's just 2 AM paranoia >.>;;;;

mason20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'd be interested to know what the average wait times people are having. I never kick-started the book but I did buy it on Saturday with the same estimated wait time of 6-10 business day and I live in rural Alberta, Canada. Considering the price and shipping cost I'd hope the times are accurate so i don't share the same Paranoia.

Hell, my bank even called to make sure it wasn't some random guy getting access to my bank account so I already have some paranoia lol.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

What the heck is this about?

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

What the heck is this about?

A book about the Genesis/Mega Drive. (Google is your friend, the search engine anyway, probably not the company.) It looks pretty cool actually.

Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds interesting. The Megadrive was such an awesome console. Anyone who's got the book, would you care to divulge some more info on it. Screenshots if possible.

@sinusoidal Yeah I could've searched for it but fuck Google, it's all about Duckduckgo!

But thanks for the info. :)

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GunstarRed
    Rebel_Scum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rebel_Scum

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.