Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ghost of a Tale

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Mar 13, 2018

A third-person action-adventure game set in a medieval world populated with animals.

Ghost of a Tale is a fantastic and gorgeous stealth RPG

UnInvincible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By UnInvincible

I put four hours into this game today and I'm absolutely in love with it. Its stealth mechanics are solid, its characters and world-building are compelling, and the game is absolutely gorgeous. I'd really love to see a QL for it, it definitely deserves it. Has anyone else checked it out yet?

Steam store page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/417290/Ghost_of_a_Tale/

Eurogamer review: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-03-13-ghost-of-a-tale-review-a-creature-castle-fantasy-with-plenty-of-soul

Here's a couple screenshots I took of the main character, Tilo, in different outfits. The armor set actually counts as a full costume that makes you slow as hell but allows you to walk by guards undetected.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Sahalarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

It's definitely got the best look I've seen in ages, made my wife watch just because it's Pixar level animation. The actual gameplay feels like one of those budget stealth titles like Velvet Assassin or Sneak King though haha, and the hunt down bits of costumes objectives kinda stopped me from playing after an hour but it's not bad. If you out 4 hours and feel this strongly I might boot it back up. Goddamn this is a pretty game though....

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.