Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Glittermitten Grove

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 13, 2016

Help faeries harvest berries and survive the cold winter in this game from Mostly Tigerproof.

Frog Fractions 2 discussion thread

Iodine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iodine

Man, this game is fucking wild, mostly positively , but there are a few bits, like the sword physics and the fucking gift shoppe only being open 3 hours a day apparently? that remind me that all video games are bad.

Still tho, the good stuff is very good, and I can't wait to go back to it when I can progress more

Edit: lmao this game

dr_ryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dr_ryan

Anyone else stuck in the dark room with the candle after Inferno? The Sword is blinking but I don't know what to do.

Lethargy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Lethargy

Blinking sword means hidden walls you can put your sword into to open. Faster blinking means you're closer to the hidden wall.

As for the shop, at some point you can set the time, that's the key.

I'm stuck talking to this damn frog. Wondering if I haven't found all the collectibles or something? Do they all need to be purple in order to unlock some translations? I feel like I've sort of figured out a few of the symbols but basically my guess is I have to make the frog do my bidding in order to cross the water--having a hard time getting him to understand me.

selbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By selbie

@the_reflection:Maybe you've already done it by now but you have to use the sword to drill through the wall where it is flashing the fastest

Right now I'm stuck on the giant tree section with the Key Gen room. I can't go to any other scenes and the orange key is not available for reasons I can't figure out. Edit: Derp nevermind, I realised the bridge can go anywhere

ratamero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lethargy: there are only 6 or 7 critical symbols. They don't need to be purple. it's mostly a matter of figuring out what they mean. if I'm not mistaken, there are 4 or 5 instructions you need to be able to communicate, and that's it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.