Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Global Agenda

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

Global Agenda is an MMO Third Person Shooter using the Unreal 3 engine, being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. This "spy-fi" action game focuses on Agencies that fight one another for strategic points in the world which allow access to new technology in hopes of gaining supremacy among one another.

Global Agenda: the Toxic experience

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By ToxicFruit

I have seen a lot of people wondering about this game and I though I would like to share my experience with you guys to see if this is for you or not. I bought the game and got a guy up to level 15. And it is strange that the game grows on you and started getting addicting. I started out hating it and was bashing my self for have spent the money on this. but then I tried the PvP and it was really fun and what I use now to describe is it is TF2 in MMO from. They even got payload in there. They also have PVE. They send you and 3 other players out on a mission to storm a AI controlled enemy base fighting your way through some "mobs" and eventually get to the boss. The PVE started to get a little old if you play it for to long but then you can do what I did, Play pvp until until you want to play pve again :).  You got 4 classes : A tank, A rouge, A healer and a engineer. I started out with the engineer , probable the reason I hated it so much to begin with and it is not that the class bad it is because I don't like to build stuff, Did not like it in TF2 and don't like it here so I made another guy and this time I chose the Tank. I have had a way better time with him, Joined a agency(guild),got to level 15 and got some good armor.
    So to those wondering if this game is worth it or not I say yeah or at least try it out. 

Update 15/1/2009

I joined another agency and that made the game a whole lot better. I was imminently pulled into AvA were agency's fight for a specific territory on the world map it gets pretty nuts. Like in most mmo's there is a guild that is bigger that the rest.  We wanted to make a alliance with them which is that we are 
    basically a team , We watch their back and they watch ours. They asked us to prove our self with taken a few territories, but while we were attacking another territory the big guild attacked one of ours and took it, and then said they were testing us. just a few hours ago out guild leaders just said " Fuck it we will find another alliance" and now we are in the progress looking for one.  

ToxicFruit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ToxicFruit

I have seen a lot of people wondering about this game and I though I would like to share my experience with you guys to see if this is for you or not. I bought the game and got a guy up to level 15. And it is strange that the game grows on you and started getting addicting. I started out hating it and was bashing my self for have spent the money on this. but then I tried the PvP and it was really fun and what I use now to describe is it is TF2 in MMO from. They even got payload in there. They also have PVE. They send you and 3 other players out on a mission to storm a AI controlled enemy base fighting your way through some "mobs" and eventually get to the boss. The PVE started to get a little old if you play it for to long but then you can do what I did, Play pvp until until you want to play pve again :).  You got 4 classes : A tank, A rouge, A healer and a engineer. I started out with the engineer , probable the reason I hated it so much to begin with and it is not that the class bad it is because I don't like to build stuff, Did not like it in TF2 and don't like it here so I made another guy and this time I chose the Tank. I have had a way better time with him, Joined a agency(guild),got to level 15 and got some good armor.
    So to those wondering if this game is worth it or not I say yeah or at least try it out. 

Update 15/1/2009

I joined another agency and that made the game a whole lot better. I was imminently pulled into AvA were agency's fight for a specific territory on the world map it gets pretty nuts. Like in most mmo's there is a guild that is bigger that the rest.  We wanted to make a alliance with them which is that we are 
    basically a team , We watch their back and they watch ours. They asked us to prove our self with taken a few territories, but while we were attacking another territory the big guild attacked one of ours and took it, and then said they were testing us. just a few hours ago out guild leaders just said " Fuck it we will find another alliance" and now we are in the progress looking for one.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.