Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Global Agenda

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

Global Agenda is an MMO Third Person Shooter using the Unreal 3 engine, being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. This "spy-fi" action game focuses on Agencies that fight one another for strategic points in the world which allow access to new technology in hopes of gaining supremacy among one another.

If you're looking for a deal on Global Agenda...

archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By archer88

I have some codes that will get you 15% off if you purchase from the official store. This is in addition to the 25% off that they are already offering. Just use one of the codes below.

GACOUSTEELLE30102
    GACOU216179430100
    GACOU216179430101
    GACOU216179430102
    GACOUSTEELLE30101
    GACOUSTEELLE30100

Enjoy.
    cooperfoyt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cooperfoyt

Thanks!

sumbog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By sumbog

Im not  looking for a deal on Globel Agenda, unless that deal is free.... wait isnt that the globel warming MMO, thank anyways

EDIT: I also want to ask if your part of the PR or Dev team, cause you've only got 13 posts and your advertising for a game.

archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By archer88
    @Sumbog: 

No, I don't work for them,  I just like the game and they have a promotion on right now. I don't  post much because I don't have that much to say most of the time, but I do like to read the forums. Plus by posting in the wrong forum I completed a quest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.