Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Global Agenda

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

Global Agenda is an MMO Third Person Shooter using the Unreal 3 engine, being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. This "spy-fi" action game focuses on Agencies that fight one another for strategic points in the world which allow access to new technology in hopes of gaining supremacy among one another.

OK... Next Week is the BETA!!

woltkezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By woltkezero

Just Recently quit WOW (yeah for realzZZ this time) and was wanting to start a new MMO, but not Fantasy Based... So I was Thinking Star Trek ONLINE, or Star Wars KOTOR and even EveOnline...then I just clicked on the MMO Tab(link) in the Steam Digital Store and this game was listed.. 

Now I'm very curious of this game and decided That this will be my next MMO.. Will purchased on steam on friday (payday ;-) ) and get access to the beta, which starts on Jan 7  and goes thru Jan 29 (this is the open beta).  The Game will unlock on Feb 1.. .... Not bad. 

Please post your comments here please, I would love to read them. 

Global Agenda.... name brings images of Shadow Complex to my mind..hehe. 

Here is a link to video on Game Trailers.com 
    http://www.gametrailers.com/game/global-agenda/4763    
    wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

That looks pretty sweet actually. Now if I could ever find the time to play an MMO. You'll have to let us know how the beta is!

Blitzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Blitzer

Looks cool. But no way will it have the substance that WoW has, sorry man.

I'm going to take a break after I kill Arthas. But only to play some console games I've been missing out on.
    Then i'll try STO and SW:ToR. Only to come back for Catacylsm.

demonbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By demonbear

An mmo built by total nobodies? No thanks. History as proved its never good. Ever.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Drebin_893
    @woltkezero said:
    " @Blitzer: Oh no,  I dont want a turn based game anymore.  This is more of a FPS/MMO/something else and it looks cool :-)  Good luck at kicking Arthas A$$. "
    You can say "Ass" here.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.