Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Global Agenda

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 01, 2010

Global Agenda is an MMO Third Person Shooter using the Unreal 3 engine, being developed by Hi-Rez Studios. This "spy-fi" action game focuses on Agencies that fight one another for strategic points in the world which allow access to new technology in hopes of gaining supremacy among one another.

Quicklook?

Branthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Branthog

Where's the quicklook for this? Where's the coverage? Do people even know this game is coming out? I'm on the fence about this game and would sure love GB to give it a little love. Maybe they can take a brief break from wanking all over Star Trek Online?

Robitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Robitt

Frigth Babby doesn't have the luxury of "brief brakes". Hes saving the galaxy from klingons! 

No Caption Provided
    JoeyIA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JoeyIA

The game isn't out until February 1st.  Unless they were given beta codes (like Star Trek) then they can't do a quicklook yet.
    SaucySala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By SaucySala
    @JoeyIA: I completely agree. I am ultra interested in this game... I almost pre-ordered it just cause of the crazy armor and what not...
    dice66111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By dice66111

yeah i just came out today and im sure its not a very high priority.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.