Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War III

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 16, 2010

God of War III puts players back in the role of Kratos to continue his brutal and bloody war against Olympus as he sets his sights on Zeus himself.

Just traded Blops in for this.

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By metalmoog

Went to EB last night traded in the PS3 version of Blops and got a brand new copy of God of War 3 straight across. Currently at Hades and really liking it. I think the whole first level my mind was blown by all of the craziness on the screen. Between Gaia, Poseidon and the Mountains of Olympus I didn't know which end was up! The enhancements to the combat are welcome, I love the new battering ram attack and the brutal melee kills are even more intense than the previous games. Overall I think I made a good decision getting rid of a weaker release of Black Ops for a stellar PS3 exclusive. Never been let down by a PS3 exclusive yet, they always swing for the fences!

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

GoW3 is a pretty fun game, though I've never been so fussed with the series enough for me to get any further than a single playthrough out of each; despite them all having a wealth of replay value and me always appreciating plenty of reasons to head right back in. 
    I've never been a fan of ''chain'' weapons either for these type of games, and since 3/4 weapons are all chains, albeit with different combos per weapon, left it as a disappointment. Those Lion Fist weapons are fucking fantastic at least, and even a little overpowered maybe.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sackmanjones

F@MetalMoog:  Fantastic choice my friend. I played through it about 4 times and got all the trophies. Glad to see another fan =)

Skald

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Skald

I'd rather have Black Ops, but maybe that's just me.

MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By MooseyMcMan

While GoWIII was a pretty awesome game, I'd have stuck with Blops, what with its online stuff. And Gary Oldman. And Ice Cube. There's no Gary Oldman or Ice Cube in GoWIII. 

quicksand31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By quicksand31

Just finished GOW3 recently.  that game is so effing epic. getting the platinum was a real SOB though.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7  Edited By Gabriel
    @MooseyMcMan said:
    " While GoWIII was a pretty awesome game, I'd have stuck with Blops, what with its online stuff. And Gary Oldman. And Ice Cube. There's no Gary Oldman or Ice Cube in GoWIII.  "
    Yo but Rip Torn.
    MooseyMcMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By MooseyMcMan
    @Gabriel said:
    " @MooseyMcMan said:
    " While GoWIII was a pretty awesome game, I'd have stuck with Blops, what with its online stuff. And Gary Oldman. And Ice Cube. There's no Gary Oldman or Ice Cube in GoWIII.  "
    Yo but Rip Torn. "
    Rip Torn means nothing to me without Will Smith or Tommy Lee Jones. 
    mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mordukai
    @MooseyMcMan said:

To the OP. Do not click the above...YET.  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.