Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War

Franchise »

The God of War franchise is a series of action-adventure games available on Sony PlayStation consoles. It chronicles the exploits of the anti-hero Kratos and his quest for revenge on the Greek Gods for the death of his family.

What's your Favorite God of War Boss Battle?

lemon360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lemon360

I'm super excited for God of War 3, and I got thinking about all the incredible bosses from past games, epic sized or not, which boss battle is your favorite from the first 2 chapters (and the psp game) of the Kratos epic? Mine is Euryale (the FAT Medusa).

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By zombie2011

The Colossus.

Edit: come to think about it GOW1 bosses sucked ass beside the Hydra. I only remember the Hydra, the Metal Bull and Aries. The Metal Bull was decent but the fight with Aries was so lame, and the Hydra was the first level.    

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I actually never played the first, but all the boss fights in the second game were great.  If I had to decide one I loved most, it would probably be the Kraken, that was pretty awesome.

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By Gabriel

When you rape Harry Hamlin, so satisfying.

Icemael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By Icemael

I haven't played the first God of War, and all of the second game's boss fights were absolute shit. Chains of Olympus' bosses were pretty good though, Charon being my favorite.

ernieservin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ernieservin

i loved fighting zeus at the end of god of war 2 and loved killing him and the end of number 3 isnt killing gods like the best ever

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.