Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

God of War

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Mar 22, 2005

Play as the Spartan warrior, Kratos, as he cuts his way through armies of mythological creatures on a path to kill Ares, the God of War, and gain redemption for his past sins.

Sony Remastering God of War I & II for PS3 before GOW III

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#1  Edited By ZombiePie  Staff

No Caption Provided

In a move to obviously build up excitement for the oncoming release of God of War III, Sony announced that they will soon be publishing a collection disc titled God of War Collection. In this collection the first two God of War games are coming to the PS3 on a single Blu-Ray disc this holiday, and Sony's dolling them up for their next-gen debut with remastered graphics and trophy support. The game will be released for the holidays, well before God of War III's March release date and will retail for $39.99. Sony had this to say when they dropped the announcement:

"Our fans spoke and we listened; thanks to our partnership with Bluepoint Games, fans and newcomers to the series can experience the epic God of War and God of War II saga in stunning 720p on PS3...This Blu-ray Disc compilation brings Kratos to PS3 even earlier than expected."

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I think this is at least the third time someone posted something about this today, including the article Brad posted.

Am I posting in yet another locked ZombiePie thread?

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60
    @Chaser324 said:
    " I think this is at least the third time someone posted something about this today, including the article Brad posted.  Am I posting in yet another locked ZombiePie thread? "
    Yes.
    chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

Don't worry, GB still loves you ZombiePie!!

sjschmidt93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 20

#5  Edited By sjschmidt93
    @Chaser324 said:
    " Don't worry, GB still loves you ZombiePie!! "  
    We will?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.