- There's a king call Jared and a princess call Ayna(Aina?)
- Game's graphic will have a pencil effect to them
- Accumulated gauge techniques can be used.
- Huge bosses, find the weak point by pointing the Wii remote on screen
- Scenario: Miwa Shouda (FFXII
, Saga Frontier
- Director/Programmer: Youichi Kawaguchi (DQVIII
The kingdom of Navigatoria has been threatened by the demon lord Galvaran for a long time. In the last war the hero Gelade encased the demon lord in a crystal tree, and then disappeared. Now the monsters are back, and it's up to Galvaran's emotionless son Lian(Rian?),princess Ayna and her personal tutor Mist to save the kingdom. According to Miwa Shouda, the scenario writer, the story's main theme is the bonds Lian forges with the people he meets.
The game will feature huge bosses where you have to find the weak spot by pointing the Wiimote at the screen. The main story consists of several chapters, and there's more than 100 additional quests to complete.