Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Nov 29, 2010

Golden Sun returns on the Nintendo DS, starring the descendants of the original game's protagonists. It is the first entry on the DS, and the first in full 3D. It was released in Japan on October 28, 2010 and in North America on November 29, 2010.

Wow so much reading...

drgrumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By drgrumbles

I know this is an RPG and comes with alot of text to convey the story, but man alive is there way too much.
    In the first few hours of "gameplay" I have had to read for probably 3/4 of the time.  It wouldn't be so bad if the dialog wasn't treating me like a child.
    I am hopeful that it will get better and stop holding my hand as I get deeper in.
    Just needed to vent about all the text.

ToxicAntidote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By ToxicAntidote

It will probably be less of the tutorial reading stuff later on, just like in Golden Sun and Lost Age.

drgrumbles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By drgrumbles

I am beyond the tutorial.  
    They just keep going on and on for way too long about the same crap they just spent 5 minutes  telling me.
    It is rather annoying.

Slayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Slayne

Never play Planescape:Torment if you hate a lot of reading... :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.