Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007 Reloaded

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

GoldenEye 007: Reloaded is a first-person shooter for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 based on the 2010 Nintendo Wii shooter GoldenEye 007, which is based on the 1997 Nintendo 64 shooter of the same name, which is based on the 1995 James Bond movie GoldenEye.

Soundtrack List?

Creigz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Creigz

I have been searching for a while to find the soundtrack to this game. A couple people I know said I'd probably like it. I know it has I Remember by Deadmau5 and Kaskade, and it has the theme covered by Nicole Scherzinger. Anyone out there know the full soundtrack listing?

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By NTM

I don't think there is one. I wish there was 'cause I want it. Are you talking about the full soundtrack including the David Arnold soundtrack? Or just the licensed music? The original game soundtrack from David Arnold (the guy who also has been doing the most recent Bond films) really nailed it.

Here's one of the songs, it may sound traditional from just a listening point, but when playing it makes everything else a step up.

You'll be able to find more though not all, on YouTube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.