Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Aug 23, 1997

A first-person shooter for the Nintendo 64 and a video game tie-in with the 1995 James Bond film GoldenEye. It paved the way for a long line of shooter games based on the universe of the British secret agent and is often credited for helping establish first-person shooters for consoles.

Goldeneye Wii game trailer??!!!

Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ramyun

I don't think anyone has posted this up yet, but if someone has then I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Following up on muscle Brad's story here on Giant Bomb about a Wii Goldeneye game I found this on Kotaku:

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/06/rumour-goldeneye-coming-back-exclusively-for-the-wii/  

What are your thoughts? Personally I internally exploded.

Ramyun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ramyun

Really? No-one interested?

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ArcBorealis

Well...I'm sure this would get people excited based on their memories or nostalgia for the game but...it's not doing anything for me.  

I"ve actually been replaying the original N64 game for the past week, and looking at this trailer, they aren't making this game with the original's framework in mind. They're only taking the basic story and levels, putting Daniel Craig in, and just making a modern FPS. It's cashing in on the name and nostalgia people have for it. 

It wouldn't make much of a difference even if it was on another system or multiplatform.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman

I'm interested. 

link

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.