Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GoldenEye 007

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Nov 02, 2010

GoldenEye 007 (for the Wii and Nintendo DS) is a re-imagining of the 1997 Nintendo 64 classic of the same name (as well as the 1995 movie it was based off of).

Framerate hitches in Nightclub (single player)

Xs1nX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Xs1nX

Have a bit of concern that can be easily addressed by some compare/contrast. Have noticed the framerate compleatly stop for a second or so a few times in the Nightclub. Have watched some Youtube videos that seem to show this is just the game and hence not a crappy disk but could do with more reasurance.

Hitches happen when I get down to the lowest level of nightclub (4:48 - 4:52 in the video below though it tends to vary depending on route taken once down there for me) and also during the shooting and fall though window (This is also shown in this video)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnakRx0Dk9c

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

I never experienced a hitch when I was just walking around in the nightclub, but I did indeed experience one when the guy fell through the window.

BitterAlmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BitterAlmond

The nightclub level works just fine in single-player. Some of the dam levels had a lot of explosions and men on-screen at once and that did slow the framerate.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.