Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gorogoa

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Dec 14, 2017

A hand-illustrated and animated indie adventure/puzzle game. Winner of IndieCade 2012 Visual Design Award.

Don't sleep on Gorogoa (awesome puzzle game)

fram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By fram

I picked this up on a whim this morning on Switch and finished it in a couple of incredible hours. The art is hand-drawn and fantastic, and it's filled with so many awesome "aha!" moments when you figure out how things fit together. Avoid trailers if you can, the discovery of the central mechanic is part of the joy.

It's out on iOS and Steam too, and works just as well with touch controls as with an analogue stick and buttons. It'll be sitting near the top of my 2017 list for sure.

fledeye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just started playing. It’s so beautiful and relaxing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
    deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

Yeah I saw Rami Ismail talking about this game on Twitter and he had nothing but high, high praise for it

gkhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I bought it after seeing this thread and I've played about an hour of it, and I just love it so far. It's a wonderful, inventive puzzle game and everyone should play it. I'm a little bit sad that it's coming out after all the GOTY stuff, it's certainly a contender for my top 10 of the year.

TuxedoCruise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It looks suited for touchscreens. Hopefully it comes to Android.

RPJeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bought this two days ago on Switch, absolutely fantastic game. Wish it were a bit longer, but had a great time.

Goboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Goboard

Just finished this and really enjoyed it. Do wish that it was a little longer or played around more with one part of the ideas it used that is only ever used once. I had a similar experience with both Monument Valley games where just as they start to really expand on the gameplay ideas the game ends. It's a very beautiful and intuitive experience that everyone should play.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.