Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 2

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 23, 1999

Gran Turismo 2 is a realistic driving simulator for the PlayStation featuring over 600 vehicles.

Find of the month!

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 1

Edited By aurahack

My sister tipped me off to an anime/manga store that was closing down in Montreal recently, so I went to visit as they were having a 50-70% off sale on everything. I found some neat stuff like Gunbuster and Diebuster on Blu-Ray, but truly the find of the month was this:  

No Caption Provided
    I honestly could be wrong, but considering the PS3 instantly recognized it's content and obtained the original japanese CD info, it seems 100% legit. Even has a weird survey booklet inside that I don't understand what they're asking.  Such great music, too
    aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By aurahack

My sister tipped me off to an anime/manga store that was closing down in Montreal recently, so I went to visit as they were having a 50-70% off sale on everything. I found some neat stuff like Gunbuster and Diebuster on Blu-Ray, but truly the find of the month was this:  

No Caption Provided
    I honestly could be wrong, but considering the PS3 instantly recognized it's content and obtained the original japanese CD info, it seems 100% legit. Even has a weird survey booklet inside that I don't understand what they're asking.  Such great music, too
    bed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By bed

GT2 is one the best racing games. ever. the soundtrack was very good too. lucky find, but i myself would prefer to find a copy of GT2 to play ; ; 

i spent a lot of time in the menus because the menu sounds were soooo cool. 

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By Snipzor

I'll take the actual game over the soundtrack, but it's an awesome find nonetheless even though I don't remember much about the soundtrack from GT2.

aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By aurahack
    @AjayRaz: @Snipzor: GT2 is insanely glorious, despite the hideous 98.2% glitch. Argh how it still haunts me. The soundtrack is the original japanese soundtrack, so there's none of the american music. It's pretty much instrumental stuff but it's awesome none-the-less. 

And it has silly stuff like the menu/simulation mode soundtrack. 
    PillClinton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By PillClinton

GT4 has great menu music too.

ArchScabby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By ArchScabby

Oh, at first I thought you got a copy of the actual game.  I love playing old racing games just because they age so horribly.  Racing games probably age worse then any other genre, sports games are right behind it though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.