Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo 6

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Dec 05, 2013

The sixth entry in PlayStation's flagship racing series, Gran Turismo 6 hopes to bring a better, richer driving experience, including 1200 cars and new features like improved car personalization.

B-Spec in the game where is it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

megadrixfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How to access B-SPEC in the game? i searched EVERYWHERE in the game and no google didn't help neither.

AlexW00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

GTP: What about B-Spec mode? Will B-Spec racing return to Gran Turismo 6? If so, how do you see its features evolving in the future?

“In GT6, we’re planning to make it so that you can just switch within the same race to make it either A-Spec or B-Spec. There won’t be separate modes for A-Spec or B-Spec racing any more, the player can just choose to have it be an A-Spec or B-Spec race. So, people who really like to drive can just keep it in A-Spec.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#6  Edited By lego_my_eggo
    e30bmw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Another major gripe towards the game is that while Polyphony has marketed improved course maker as one of Gran Turismo 6’s highlights, the mode along with B-spec, data logger and 3D support are missing from the finished product and are expected to be added via updates in the future.

http://segmentnext.com/2013/12/07/gran-turismo-6-review-refined-and-expanded/

You said you didn't like people googling stuff and posting answers, but it seems that solution answers your questions. Also, don't be an asshole to be people and you're much more likely to get a response.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Quadraflagged!

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10  Edited By csl316

I'm not convinced this is a real person.

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Why do we allow newbies to make forum posts anyway? There is a cool-off period, so we don't get jokers.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

The question's been answered and we've run our course here. Doesn't look like any intelligent or useful conversation's going to take place from this point forward.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.