Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gran Turismo Sport

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Oct 17, 2017

Polyphony Digital's driving simulator comes to PlayStation 4 with a strong focus on competitive online multiplayer.

Is the new single player GT League content enough?

cliffordbanes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

The recent 1.10 patch added more single player content. The new single player campaign has 15 series and 45 new races. They have said that they will be adding more races in the future.

Do you think this is enough content for the people who mostly play single player?

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

It's a start. It definitely is enough for now. It's 50% off today on the EU store, so the sale and the update convinced me to get it. Sucks you can't save offline for the SP stuff, but I can get past that. The most important thing is that they already announced it will get more SP content in the campaign, along with tracks, cars and other stuff for all modes, of course. It's definitely a GaaS type of a product and so far they seem to be updating it pretty frequently. Plus, it does not have microtransactions and since release they added around 16 cars for free with a total of 50 free new dlc cars coming in Q1. I have no doubt there will be paid dlc in the future but the updates so far have been phenomenal and turned around my opinion of this game. Can't wait to jump in tonight and play around with the amazing livery editor aside from racing!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.