Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DavidSnakes
Relys said:
"I'll be 17 next summer. :(

Same goes for all mature games. I'm mature enough. I really am. I'm taking college courses this semester, and am a hard worker. This just creates a deeper hate for Christianity inside of me. They've got to be the biggest trolls in the History of man kind. Why do some people make great friends, but fucking terrible parents?
"

This is pathetic.  I love the delicious irony in every topic like this one, where a kid desperately whines, "OMG my parents r gay.  I'm so mature, right?", oblivious to the immaturity of his obnoxious complaints.  Illogical hatred of religion is somehow supposed to resonate with the "mature gamers"?  As the guy above pointed out, you are indeed not mature enough for this game.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#52  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I'm 16, have had GTA IV since week one (hell no, I didn't camp out),and it's just sitting there. If my brother didn't pay for it entirely, I wouldn't have bothered, really.

Typetool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#53  Edited By Typetool

my friend works at game stop so i get whatever i want for a 20% discount(any rated game)

Typetool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#55  Edited By Typetool
@mrcool11: lol i did allot of bumping (i like the questions)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.