Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto IV

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Apr 29, 2008

Take on the role of Niko Bellic, a Serbian immigrant who comes to the US at his cousin Roman's request, to find a better life, search for "that special someone" and participate in lawless activities in an upgraded generation of Liberty City.

take bad all things bad I ever wrote about this game, need help

mugugipan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mugugipan

I once went in a race and found a infernus. Being stupid as I was I tried to block the car in and get the driver out. Then I found out that you can shoot the driver and take it before the race starts. Now I cant find it anywhere in any race or street. Oh and the one I got from Bernie, I was screwed over, because I saved it in the reserved spot near Playboy's house and it wasnt there when I started the game.

Can anybody help me get this car please.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

I don't understand your topic title but you can call Brucie to start another race and steal an Infernus there.

MrKlorox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MrKlorox

You have to be in a sports car to get other sports cars (such as the Infernus) to spawn at races, I think.

@JJWeatherman: The title is probably meant to say "I take back all bad things I ever wrote about this game, need help"

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @MrKlorox said:
    "  You have to be in a sports car to get other sports cars (such as the Infernus) to spawn at races, I think.

@JJWeatherman: The title is probably meant to say "I take back all bad things I ever wrote about this game, need help" "
    Yeah, you do have to be in a nice car. And I still don't see how that title relates to finding an Infernus, lol.  :P
    TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TheGreatGuero

You can also receive an Infernus spawn as a gift from Bernie. I think you have to complete all of his missions to get it, and then it's in the alley behind his apartment.

bwooduhs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By bwooduhs

Just drive around in another nice car and you're bound to see one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.