Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

GTA V redux (PC Mod) is out now

pauljeremiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 1

• Brand new, real life, company textures for billboards, commercial vehicles, trailers, bus stops, and taxi ads.
    • Roads! – (mostly) All road textures are being replaced, with 100% custom normal and specular map textures. Including road damages, cross walks, sidewalks, curbs, barriers, and more.
    • Brand new damage overlay texture.
    • New textures for all ground debris, including pop bottles/cans, newspapers, letter scraps etc.
    • Muzzle flash, tracers, debris and other destructive/weapon related textures.
    • Greatly increased particle count for all related effects.
    • All environmental particle effects are now active.
    • Ground debris blows with natural force.
    • Advertisement
    • Leaves fall from tree’s, bushes, shrubs, and palms with much more consistency.
    • Paper and garbage blow from trash trucks at a higher rate and density.
    • Water splash effects manipulated for more realistic reactions.

Official site: https://gta5redux.com

BrainScratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not going to say that I agree with all of those changes, but there's a lot of good work there and the trailer is really well done. If I had a gaming PC that could run it, I would try this for sure.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
    deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

That's really impressive, but I've already played through that game twice and don't see myself doing that again.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DharmaBum

I'm always wary of modders going in and ruining the look of a game or making their changes feel too out of place. The amount of devotion people have is impressive, though, and I do like the Euphoria improvements in this to make it more like IV.

mrcraggle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Looks like the website is slammed right now. My download is just crawling along

OurSin_360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By OurSin_360

whats the performance impact? Those new ragdoll physics look like they could be kinda dumb, maybe in a good way?

Any like complete story mods that make the game interesting to actually play though? Didn't really like any of the characters in the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.