Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Is it just me or is the GTA online balls hard?

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It seems like ennemies go trough light body armor and half your health in like pistol 3 shots. Than you die in like 2 more shots because you can't get more than half health. I thought having max starting strenght would help with resistance but I get completly destroyed by hillbillies and gangbangers, completing the story missions by the skin of our teeth most of the time. Not sure what's going to happen when I have to take on a SWAT team or the army.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You die more easily in this than other GTAs, no doubt. Makes me play differently.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pyrodactyl

@mideonnviscera: sure, I liked in single player but it feels like you're made out of tissu paper in multiplayer

Edit: oh wait, I just remembered, you can use healing items in multiplayer

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strength stat affects how much damage you take. I'm not sure if that just means melee combat damage or bullet damage as well. But that could be a factor. Then again Trevor has a higher strength stat than Michael and they seemed to take the same amount of damage.

kaos_cracker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By kaos_cracker

Just play more carefully, I been doing that and having a great time with the multiplayer

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In death matches i have been a lot more stealthy. Climbing on high buildings and killing enemies. Its a great feeling in my opinion having that stress factor. Cant wait to dive back in it again.

Amikron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah man I know what you're saying, this online mode is so hard that I can't even get into the first race! They really upped the difficulty from single player, at least in that I could do the missions. Made it much easier!

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Devil240Z

do races. no risk of dying no money investment. just profit. also steal a car and sell it from time to time. I just sold some random jeep thing for 6k. but the mod shop wont take too many. so its pretty infrequent to get to sell one.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I don't know, it's still entirely broken for me

Capum15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Capum15

do races. no risk of dying no money investment. just profit. also steal a car and sell it from time to time. I just sold some random jeep thing for 6k. but the mod shop wont take too many. so its pretty infrequent to get to sell one.

It's apparently once every in-game day. So about once every 48 minutes or so. That's just what I've heard though, since I've only ever sold one car for 3.5k. Still, good money for not much work.

MiniPato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@capum15 said:
    @devil240z said:

It's apparently once every in-game day. So about once every 48 minutes or so. That's just what I've heard though, since I've only ever sold one car for 3.5k. Still, good money for not much work.

Yeah, just sell cars in between like 4-5 jobs.

When I ranked up, it said I got a "Max Health + 20/100." It looked just like all the other stat increases, but it came up multiple times after multiple rank ups. So I'm not sure if it's a permanent upgrade or what. But that may explain why you're so fragile. You have to upgrade your health to be more resilient.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.