Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Rockstar Tosses Out a Few More Grand Theft Auto V Details

• 104 results
    Kohones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Kohones

Ouuu :D Can't wait.

Avatar image for neurological_murderer
    Neurological_Murderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This game is gonna be epic, i loved GTA 4 took me well over a year to complete it, because I kept getting distracted

Reznov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#103  Edited By Reznov

if this game has a story or characters that remind me of gta4 i will never buy another rockstar game. fuck it ill get Skyrim

Jack_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#104  Edited By Jack_Frost

Considering that their biggest request is for more content for Red Dead Redemption, L.A. Noire was a relative failure and no one gives a shit about Max Payne 3 (if you care about Max Payne 3, then I'm sorry that you care about Max Payne 3), R* needs something to keep people chomping at their bit.

Even if it means releasing a trailer with no details - not even a "coming soon".

I think this is gonna be a looooong wait.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.