Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto V

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Sep 17, 2013

Rockstar returns to the fictional state of San Andreas with a crew of three criminal protagonists who work together to pull off a series of high-profile heists.

Wheres the money lobbies at?

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Anyone know a dirt bag or is a dirt bag that wants to give me loads of hacked money?

GreggD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By GreggD

Nope. I got like 5000 bucks to my name, and I don't hack. So go away, dirt bag.

Rekt_Hed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

Well if the online mode had all the features it was supposed to I wouldn't be losing my mind trying to keep it entertaining as it stands. I could just play something else but that would feel like I was giving in.

MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MarkWahlberg

Is there hacking now? Is that what happened? I played some last night for the first time in a while and people were handing down $10 mil bounties like nobody's business, and then just started straight up giving people money. I got like $200 million before I left my apartment, it was nuts. I figured it was just some weirdo who'd bought a bunch of GTA dollars.

I feel kinda gross about it, but now I have a giant ass dump truck on speed dial, soooo...

(edit: that's giant-ass dumptruck, not giant assdump truck. For the record)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.