Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Grand Theft Auto

Franchise »

Grand Theft Auto is a sandbox-violence game, that has drawn attention all over the world, and has pretty much become one of the most noticeable criminal-sandbox franchises ever.

New GTA for PsP

cosmicx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By cosmicx

Did anyone hear any news of a new GTA title coming out for the PSP? The three that were released were awesome.

cosmicx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By cosmicx

Did anyone hear any news of a new GTA title coming out for the PSP? The three that were released were awesome.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By mike

I haven't heard any specific news, but based on sales of the previous PSP games you can bet your ass there will be more mobile GTA titles. I'd guess we will see an announcement around E3 or shortly thereafter, once GTA5 has launched and has been selling for a bit.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By Justin258

You probably won't see one on the original PSP but I wouldn't be surprised if there was one released on the 3DS or PS Vita.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.