Something went wrong. Try again later

Gravel

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Feb 27, 2018

An arcade style off-road racer from the developer Milestone.

Short summary describing this game.

3.5 stars

Average score of 2 user reviews

Gravel on PC Impressions 1

This game isn't bad, but it's just not that good either; it's sort of what I figured it would be for the most part. I play a lot of (too many) racing games so I've got a lot of experience with evaluating handling models, track layout designs, and true-to-life world physics. Gravel just seems to aim at the middle of the road when it comes to said components and doesn't really favor one over the other--it's just okay. Firstly, I can't stand the whole "Gravel Channel" thing with a single announcer...

Sega Rally 2018! 0

Edit 2018-08-20: since my original review the game has received several patches, including a re-balancing of the difficulty, which now feels more consistent.First off, let's start with the negatives:'Difficulty balance' is a common problem for most racing games, especially those leaning on the 'arcade' side. Gravel is not immune to this challenge, and does have problems with this. Even within the same type of racing event there's an uneveness to the difficulty. For example, playing on 'Easy' in ...