Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gravity Crash

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Nov 24, 2009

A Retro-styled shooter for various Playstation platforms developed by Just Add Water.

Good game, but Level-sharing seems somewhat lacking...

EvilDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By EvilDingo

I like the gameplay in this game and the level-creator is differently well realized. 
    It's pretty easy to make a meaningful level in the creator - which actually make it so much frustrating that sharing levels is "broken". 

- There is no way to "favorite" levels you find... or users for that matter. It makes it hard to replay a particular level you liked again.
    - You can't "browse" levels according to tags or something like that. 
    - You can only vote for users and not level. Seems dumb because a truly good level-designer can actually only get one vote per PSN-user, regardless of the amount of great levels he has made.
    - You have to vote for the user while playing a level... and can not do so after you've played the level. I personally tend to be focused on completing the level while playing - and forget to vote. 
    - You can only "browse" levels by "highest ranking", "friends" and "latest users" (which might mean latest users playing or latest users who have created something... who knows). I don't have friends which play this game, and I can't imagine the "highest ranking" list changing much since people are more likely to be voting for them.
    - You don't have any stats presented on your own levels. You can't find out if any people are playing the levels you've made at all. 

I really think it's a shame, because the creator in this game IS really easy to use and you can easily make something really good. For all the hype a game like Little Big Planet got for user-created content, it's really far easier to make anything complex in this game... 

I may come of as a little "ranty" and I DO enjoy this game... These things just annoy me because it seems like failed potential.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.