Something went wrong. Try again later

Grim Fandango

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Oct 28, 1998

A LucasArts adventure game that follows skeletal travel agent Manny Calavera's four-year journey across the Land of the Dead in a film-noir-inspired tale of love, betrayal and corruption.

sin4profit's Grim Fandango (PC) review

Avatar image for sin4profit

A game I refure to as an all time favorite

Grim Fandango is an adventure game inspired by Mexican folklore and told in a film noir-like style.
    You play Manny Calavera, a travel agent in the land of the dead cursed to selling travel packages to deadbeat recently departed clients who can't qualify for anything better then a walking stick. After finding, and losing, your prime client, Meche Colomar, the adventure begins in an effort to find her.

What really sets this game apart from anything else is the fantastic art style, the great dialog, great characters and everything you would want in good story telling. This is a game i can recommend to anyone, gamer or not, and has impressed me enough to call it an all time favorite.