Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Gris

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Dec 13, 2018

A narrative adventure game about a girl restoring the world.

This game is lovely

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nick

Ayone else play this? I'm really enjoying it. This game does something special with audio and visual. It's a puzzle platformer I guess, but I think the main attraction is the atmosphere.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I absolutely love the art but I've heard the gameplay is a bit of hit and miss, especially with the way certain foregound objects can get mixed up with backgrounds. This is one of those games I will gladly wait until it hits GamePass and try out. Or maybe if it's on some real good Steam Sale.. but I feel like the golden days of 85% Steam sales are long, long behind us.

vortextk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@humanity said:

I absolutely love the art but I've heard the gameplay is a bit of hit and miss, especially with the way certain foregound objects can get mixed up with backgrounds. This is one of those games I will gladly wait until it hits GamePass and try out. Or maybe if it's on some real good Steam Sale.. but I feel like the golden days of 85% Steam sales are long, long behind us.

As a person that has humble bundle monthly, twitch prime cause of amazon(though I don't actually use twitch), now the epic launcher for a game every 2 weeks and ps+(no xbox), half of the smaller games I want I end up getting for "free"/from a cheap subscription fairly often. So, yes and no. Literally iconoclasts, smoke and sacrifice, hitman 2016, hard reset redux, cities skylines, megaman legacy collection and subnautica all in the past month of games "Yeah I want those" that I just got delivered.

ANNYYWAAYY, this game looks fucking gorgeous and while that day is not today, I will be playing this game at some point.

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

ohh hmm, i haven't really had any problems with foreground/background. i think i can see how it's one of those things where if you look at screenshots or videos of other people playing you might think there is a problem, but then when you play yourself it's not really an issue. like, it just feels fine when you're playing, you don't really think about it. anyway that's my experience.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.