Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

GTFO

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Dec 09, 2019

GTFO is a hardcore 4 player cooperative first-person shooter, with a focus on team play and atmosphere. It features edge-of-your-seat suspense, team-based puzzle-solving and high-intensity combat.

GTFO Early Access

swaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Any other GB fans check this out? I played through level A1 last night with a helpful group off of the GTFO Discord and was really impressed. The atmosphere is incredible and the actual game-play is reminiscent of a Destiny raid. Can't wait to dig into this more. Everything is very bare-bones, you need to use the Discord for everything, but it all works.

savutano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By savutano

Just watched this trailer from 2017, can't wait to see the BombCrew try this out. They mentioned it on the 613 bombcast, but I must have missed that part.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

I thought this was about telling the concept of Early Access to GTFO, which I would support. Didn't know there was a game with that name.

Brackstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have a good enough PC, so I haven't played it myself, but I've watched some streams since this looks so completely up my alley, and yeah, it is, this is the exact kind of vibe I want from this kind of game.

The full release out of early access might be what finally makes me build a PC.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I liked the presentation from some of the footage I saw but I haven't actually seen any live gameplay.

swaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made it through it first 5 levels, and I'm really in love with this game. Still giving me Destiny vibes. The Discord community has been excellent. Good, tense, cooperative FPS experience.

The progression system is smart; as you move deeper into the complex the levels get progressively harder and more complex. They just published an Early Access road-map, so I think we'll see a lot of new content in 2020.

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

That looks cool. Would play on console.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't there supposed to be a quick look of GTFO this morning? It seems to have disappeared from the scheduled dock.

Avatar image for deactivated-63f899c29358e
    deactivated-63f899c29358e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe? I thought I saw a Playdate with it on the schedule, but that has also disappeared.

cooljammer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff mentions on the Bombcast this week that he and Ben and Alex played GTFO the day previous. Presumably it was for that GTFO video that was on the upcoming docket?

I dunno, maybe they found out the dev was a weird idiot like with Hat in Time and cancelled the QL?

simpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Playdate for this, 3 and a half hours from this post, at 2 Pacific / 5 Eastern / 10 UK

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.