Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guacamelee!

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

Guacamelee! is a side-scrolling Metroidvania style game featuring a luchador on a quest through dual worlds to save El Presidente's daughter.

Does the co-op work online as well?

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Is it only single console multiplayer or can you play online? I'd love to play co-op metroidvania with some buddies.

cbarnes86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cbarnes86

I think in Alex's review it said it does not. Only supports couch/local coop. Would've been nice though...

Avatar image for awesomeusername
    awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By awesomeusername

For the Vita, no. It's singleplayer only but you can connect it to the PS3 and use it as a remote. Here's what I see on the site.

Can I play co-op on my Vita?

Co-op can only played on Vita while connected to a PS3 system. The Vita standalone version is single-player.

I don't know about the PS3 version. Sorry.

zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanks, guys, yeah I had only glanced over the review, he does mention it's only local play, which is indeed odd since it supports cloud saves and such for the cross play. Oh well.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.