Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guacamelee!

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Apr 09, 2013

Guacamelee! is a side-scrolling Metroidvania style game featuring a luchador on a quest through dual worlds to save El Presidente's daughter.

Lets' play Guacamelee!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LuigiTheKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LuigiTheKing

Hello everyone

Not so long ago i started a let's play / walkthrough series on Guacamelee! The Gold edition. There are already two episodes online. If you guys could give me some feedback on these videos, that would be truly awesome :-)

First episode:

Second episode:

Thanks

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@luigitheking: Good luck with your Let's Play videos, but unfortunately, self-promotional posts like this are specifically frowned upon in the Forum Rules which you can find here: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giant-bomb-forum-rules-557966/#1 So, please don't be surprised if this post of yours is locked.

That being said, I'd just like to say that I enjoyed your enthusiasm at times, but like many inexperienced Let's Players, you have an issue of describing everything happening on screen. Viewers can see what you're playing; you're there to provide colorful commentary of the experience. :)

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

Yep, locking this down as Youtube Spam and advertising.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.