Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guardians of Middle-earth

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Dec 04, 2012

Guardians of Middle-earth is an action real-time strategy video game based around The Lord of the Rings franchise.

Freezing issues [PS3 version]

Daroki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Daroki

Anyone else having issues with the game freezing? It seems like if I play two games in a row, the second one eventually ends up with my system locking up and needing a reboot.

superfriend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By superfriend

My issue with this game is that I can´t find an open game sometimes even after 10+ minutes of searching.. it seems very shoddy all around and I do think there are people playing. It´s on PS+, there HAVE to be people playing it.

The few, mostly bot matches I´ve played were okay, at least it didn´t crash. Did have some horrible framerate and tearing issues though.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.