Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Guild Wars 2

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 28, 2012

Guild Wars 2 is an online RPG developed by ArenaNet, and continues the subscriptionless business model of the original Guild Wars. The game is set about 250 years after the events of its predecessor in a world devastated by the ancient elder dragons resurfacing after millennia of slumber.

Guild Purge March 2014

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

#1  Edited By shinboy630

I will be doing a purge of non-active members from [BOMB] over the course of the next few days. In ArenaNet's infinite wisdom, they still have not added a way to see last logged in on the guild roster, so I will be relying on a script that sorts it on the website by last time an achievement was earned. If you are an active member and feel you were removed in error, either post in this thread with your account name or shoot me a pm here or in-game, and I'll fix it.

Thanks,

Shin

Jazz_Lafayette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Jazz_Lafayette

Please direct all last-minute bribes and bargains to "JackLafayette" in-game. Thank you for your cooperation.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So now that we are finally getting "Last Login" info, I will re-do this in a few weeks. Fair warning to those who haven't logged in in a while!

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Krullban

@shinboy630: Is the guild always almost at cap? I only play casually, so I got kicked, but I don't see the purpose of these purges.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

@shinboy630: Did you ever get round to this? I logged in just in case, but hadn't been kicked yet. In fact, I wanted to know who still plays. I'd love to jump on for a few hours and chat with those that have been keeping up with it all. When I logged in there was some crazy cutscene that made no sense. I wonder if my OOB glitch still works...

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bollard said:

@shinboy630: Did you ever get round to this? I logged in just in case, but hadn't been kicked yet. In fact, I wanted to know who still plays. I'd love to jump on for a few hours and chat with those that have been keeping up with it all. When I logged in there was some crazy cutscene that made no sense. I wonder if my OOB glitch still works...

I did some of it. Anet then announced that "last login" was coming on the 15th with the Feature Pack, so I put it off until then. There is still a small core of us that play all the time and always chill on mumble, so you still have people to play with.

@krullban said:

@shinboy630: Is the guild always almost at cap? I only play casually, so I got kicked, but I don't see the purpose of these purges.

The point is that a roster with almost 300 people (most of who are inactive) makes the guild roster screen a pain in the ass to use for those who are active. If you still log in now and again just hit me up in-game and I will re-add you.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinboy630: Oh snap the mumbo still lives? I'll have to drop by.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bollard: it might not be the same crew you recall, but there are a group of us that hang out every night (US night). Also, the mumble info has changed slightly so either check out the guild thread or in-game message of the day for the new port.

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bollard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinboy630: I just found a place called "North Nolan Hatchery." How ridiculous.

shinboy630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that we have last login on the guild roster (fucking finally), I am going to finally finish this next week. With the big feature patch, I figure I will give everyone the weekend to log in.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.